We realize that stepping into a new church can be a nerve-wracking experience. When you show up at the theater on a Sunday morning, you will find a friendly bunch of people ready to show you around. After some refreshments and coffee, you will experience a morning that includes singing a few songs, teaching from the Bible, and taking Communion. These elements help us understand and focus on Jesus. We also have classrooms for all ages of kids each Sunday. We hope that you can join us at 10AM every Sunday morning.
Here are some easy steps to connecting with us when you visit:
- Grab a brochure when you arrive, and grab a cup of coffee. The brochure will give you some more information about who we are. The coffee, well, it will just give you that 10am pick-up we sometimes need.
- Find a seat where you are comfortable. No one is going to pressure you to participate. As a visitor, you are welcome to go at your own pace and check church out as you are comfortable.
- Ask your questions. Finding a church home or faith in Jesus is big deal. And we expect that you will have questions when you come. We love your questions. If you can't ask them in church, where can you? A pastor or staff person is generally visible on a Sunday morning, and we'd love to meet you and answer your questions.
- Visit the Connection Point. This table in the lobby is your next step to connection. A friendly Discover-er will be there to answer any questions and help you take your next step.
- Download the Discovery Christian Church App. Submit a digital Connection Card, find Discovery Groups, check out upcoming events, listen to sermons, or request prayer - all from your mobile device.